SUBARU: Subaru models have become very popular in the Australian automotive market. Most models incorporate the unique “Boxer” style engine and our highly qualified technicians pride themselves as being more than qualified to service and repair them.
If it’s a driveline Service you’re after, You can call our friendly staff for an estimate.
When we service your Subaru, we will use only quality parts and lubricants (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request. So whether it’s a service or repair a 1300AUTOTRANS Service Centre is your best choice. The list below shows just how many Subaru’s we can work on.
For Subaru driveline Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the Driveline service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
We also carry out Servicing, Repairs, Overhauls & Exchange Units For
- Gearboxes & Clutches
- Differentials, Wheel Bearings & Axles
- Automatic Transmissions
- Steering Boxes & Steering Racks
- Cooling systems & Radiators
- Tailshafts & Balancing
- Full Flywheel Machining Service
If your Subaru model is listed below 1300AUTOTRANS Service Centres can service or repair it
Subaru listings: Forester, Impreza, Wrx, Liberty, Outback, Tribeca, Legacy, Sportswagon
Do You Have
- A Distrubing Noise?
- An Oil or Water Leak?
- A Vibration or Shudder?
- A Slipping Clutch?
What ever your driveline problem the 1300AUTOTRANS Offer below is (Genuine) so please feel free to follow the link below and book your vehicle in to recieve an estimate of how much to eliminate your driveline problem.