MITSUBISHI: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At 1300AUTOTRANS Service Centres we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a driveline Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call your 1300autotrans Auto Service Centre with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
If your Mitsubishi is listed below 1300autotrans Service Centres can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
We also carry out Servicing, Repairs, Overhauls & Exchange Units For
- Gearboxes & Clutches
- Differentials, Wheel Bearings & Axles
- Automatic Transmissions
- Steering Boxes & Steering Racks
- Cooling systems & Radiators
- Tailshafts & Balancing
- Full Flywheel Machining Service
If your Mitsubishi model is listed below 1300autotrans Service Centres can service or repair it.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Do You Have
- A Disturbing Noise?
- An Oil or Water Leak?
- A Vibration or Shudder?
- A Slipping Clutch?
What ever your driveline problem the 1300AUTOTRANS Offer Below is (Genuine) So please feel free to follow the link and book your vehicle in to receive an estimate of how much to eliminate your driveline problem.